- 100g Unsalted butter diced
- 100g Plain Flour
- 50g Wookey Hole cheddar grated
- 50g Parmesan cheese grated
- 1tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1tsp mustard powder
- 1 Egg beaten
- Seasoning to taste
- Place the butter, flour, cayenne pepper, mustard and seasoning with the cheese in a food processor, pulse together until it forms a clumpy dough, remove from the processor and finish kneading by hand. Once smooth, wrap in cling film and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Lightly flour a work surface, roll the dough to approximately 5ml thick, and then use a cookie cutter to form your cookies. Lie out the shapes on a lined baking tray and brush each one with a little egg before grating more Parmesan over the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180c, allow to cool slightly and enjoy… with optional Wookie noises!